Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide, fully-integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities.
Job Title: Nursing Officer (5 Positions)
Location: Kakamega, Kitui
General Description: To provide comprehensive medical and nursing services to all patients in order to assist them regain good health. To promote and restore patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends and families; supervising assigned teams.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by following the laid down Standard Nursing Policies and procedures.
- Adhere to duty Rosters and Patient Allocation; Assess, Plan and implement nursing care using the Nursing process framework.
- Maintain the nursing ethos as prescribed in the Nurses’ Act Cap 257 of the Laws of Kenya and the Hospital regulations.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Maintain a therapeutic environment with other health and non-health professionals to uplift multi-disciplinary team spirit.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching and counseling patients, friends, and family and reinforcing their understanding of disease, medications, and self-care skills.
- Provides information to patients and health care teams by answering questions and requests raised by clients.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by following the stipulated nursing guidelines.
- Protects self, patients and employees by strictly adhering to Infection Control Measures.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of patient care services by diligently and faithfully filling all necessary patient documentation.
- Achieves financial objectives by utilizing available resources, using medical equipment correctly and billing promptly services offered.
- Update inventories daily and ensure emergency equipment are updated on a daily basis.
- A Diploma/Degree in Nursing.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Computer literate.
- Clinical Skills, customer care, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Registration by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to email@example.com quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Applications to reach us before close of business 30th June 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”