Job Title: Occupational Therapist
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is a Learning Institution dealing with children with Special Needs.
They seek to hire an Occupational Therapist who will be responsible for conducting physical assessments, developing treatment plans and developing physical rehabilitation programs.
- Assessing and diagnosing a wide range of motor, perceptual, sensory and functional difficulties
- Planning appropriate therapy interventions, making fine judgements about type and timing of treatment negotiated with education staff and parents
- Managing parental and/or school anxieties regarding intervention and prognosis
- Educating caregivers and family members of clients on patient care.
- Evaluating results and progress of occupational therapy on students.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and technical progress in order to provide students with the best treatment program available.
- Complying local certification requirements.
- Advising on adaptive Equipment to help the children with daily activities
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma in Special Needs and Inclusive Education
- At least 2- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in an Occupational Therapist role, working with children and young people with a range of neurodevelopmental needs
- Supportive, and with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Ability to design and develop individual intervention programs.
- Ability to form good working relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Patience, determination to secure the very best for our students, and a positive attitude.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Occupational Therapist) to email@example.com on or before 15th October, 2021