Senior Supply Chain Management Officer Job, Supply Chain Kenyan Job Vacancies 2021,
For lipixjinlinenL to tins snide, an officer must have; –
- Served in the grade of Senior Supply Chain Management Officer comparable and relevant position in the Public Service or Private Sector
- a minimum period of two (2) years.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: – Commerce, Business Administration (Supplies Management Option), Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management. Marketing or their equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Be a member of the Kenya Institute of Supply Chain Management; and
- Demonstrated merit and ability ns reflected in work performance and results.
Tn addition to the above requirements nn officer must have the following xkilb.: –
- Knowledge of procurement syslcun mid procedures required m the management of funecons within ODPP.
- Knowledge of Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Ad, 3015 *nd Pubiie Procurement and Asset Disposal Regulations, 2020;
- Knowledge of *ulM<x|ucnl amendments to the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, 2015;
- Verification skills;
- Resource management skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Policy implementation skills;
- Orgmii/xtionnl skills;
- Records management skills;
- Supervisory skills; and
- Problem solving skills.
In addition to the above requirements .in officer must have the following qualitiou –
- interpersonal Skills
- Creativity and innovattvenesn
- Result* based
- Ability to work under pressure
- Mentoring and couching skills
- Exhibit high level of pn>ti->.-ionaltsm
- Ability to lead and manage luinu
- Emotional intelligence
- Meets Chapter Six (6) of the consIHution oi Kenya 2010; Integrity. Honesty and Accountability.
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will he responsible to the Principal Supply Chain Management Officer, for assigned Supply Chain Management function. Specifically, duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Provide secretariat service to negotiations with suppliers and service providers ODPP’s value for money us required by the l’PADA, 2015 and I’PADR, 3020; and other directives
- Undertake und unalyze the research (intelligence) on market trends to inform placing of orders or recommend appropriately awards of nil prucureiucul mutters;
- Undertaking collection, collation and analysis of data from the internal und external .stakeholders and make appropriate recommendations thereof
- Implement ODFP Supply Chain work plan
- Prepare, distribute to suppliers the tender documenta, request for quotation and proposal documents, registration of suppliers document*;
- Review and update ODPP Post contracts awards, tender documents.
- Expression of Interest and any other relevant information to the Public Procurement Information Portal (PPIP) and Information Financial Management Information System (11’M15);
- Coordinate the receiving and opening of quotations, request for proposal and tender documents;
- Provide secretarial services to the quotation opening committee;
- Drafting local purchase orders (LPO) ami local service orders (LSO);
- Lead the receipt of all goods and ensure proper recording in Goods Received Notes (CRN), bin curd, TFMTS system and any other relevant record;
- Prvpar* »nd compile nil relevant document*! to snpport payment of suppliers vouchers;
- Coordinate Issuance of goods to users us per the requests in a timely manner to the appropriate department;
- Monitor maintain stock levels and raise internal purchase requests for the stock replenishment;
- Coordinate receiving and recording of Invoices, deliver}* notes, internal requisition purchase forms, anti any other relevant document on behalf of the department;
- Assist in the collodion of information lor the periodic reports for submission to the relevant authorities
- Coordination of maintaining and updating ODPP aaset register
- Implementation of the performance management systems
- Putting together, recording and forwarding delivery notes, invofcre, copy of contracts including LPO/LSO and acceptance certificates for payment
- Supervise, mentor and conch staff under him/her in order to cnhuncc performance.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates nrc invited to make their applications by completing ONE Mt>t>lii-xti<>n form ODPP i. Tlx- form may I*- .tawntaoded from the ODPPs Wehsne www.odpp.go.ke or picked from Nairobi Headquarters and County Offices.
The candidates should attach COPIES of the following documenta tn tlveir sppUcttian form:
National Identity Ord
Academic and Professional Certificates and Transcripts
Any supporting documents and testimonials
Letter of appointment to their current substantive |»ost
Letter of appointment to their previous past and
Detailed Curriculum Vilac
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ALL shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificate*. Original transcripts and testimonials, letters of appointment to their current substantive post and previous post and detailed curriculum vitae during the interviews.
In addition, uil candidates who are not ODl’P staff shall be requited to attach COPIES of the following valid clearance certificates to the application:
- Law Society of Kenya for lawyer*
- Higher Education Loans Board
Kenya Revenue Authority
Directorate of Criminal Investigation
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Any other Professional bodies to which the candidate k n member
ALL shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of the document* during Interviews.
Completed application form.’ should be aent to:
Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
ODPP Building, Rngntl Rond, Upper Hill
P.O. Box 30701 – 00100
So as to reach the Office of the Director of Public Frosccutionb on or before 2nd June, 2021.