Job Vacancy: Operations Lead
WYLDE International is a professional services consulting firm that works with ambitious entrepreneurs seeking to grow and scale their businesses while delivering impactful products and services to their customers.
WYLDE founded in 2004 has worked with over 7500 entrepreneurs in cohorts or directly and enabled many of them to grow businesses.
We are looking for an Operations Lead.
He or she will drive operational excellence and oversee project management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, document and execute standard work processes around main company functions and projects
- Guide the team’s efforts to ensure the right processes are being utilized in the right manner.
- Make decisions and recommendations regarding operational difficulties or hurdles.
- Offer support to the team when new processes are rolled out
- Oversee a system for measuring projects that gives real time information on project status
- Support team leads in development of reporting tools and metrics
- Ensure that team leads are collecting information, data that feeds into reports
- Oversee the HR and Administrative functions
- Provide support in overseeing administrative finance issues
- Oversee project resources, distribution and allocation. Report on project status weekly
- Support in planning, designing, and implementing new operational processes
- Implement process improvement projects from start to finish.
- Coordinate functions and departments to ensure projects are being completed on time, on quality and within budget.
- Project management skills and experience
- Excellent administration skills
- Very clear understanding of operations management
- Excellent understanding of process mapping and documentation
- Knowledge of project measuring and analysis
- Very keen attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills
- A general understanding of HR and Finance processes
- At least a diploma and three years relevant work experience
- Event management skills
- Ability to plan, coordinate, control and oversee tasks
- Very strong communication skills
How to Apply
If interested, please send your CV to Fanisi HR at email@example.com by Wednesday 8th September 2021, at 2 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WYLDE International is an equal opportunity employer.