Head, Partnerships & New Ventures Job, Banking Jobs April, Current Finance Jobs,
Reporting to the Director, Digital Financial Services, the position is responsible for advocating, developing, and promoting effective collaboration and partnerships among relevant stakeholders, coordinate the monitoring and evaluation of joint programs undertaken with partners and provide leadership in resource mobilization for delivering 3rd party partnerships for DFS.
- Identify partnership opportunities within the market and lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of partners, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring, negotiation and implementation.
- Design and execute ecosystem and partnerships management framework and strategies to achieve the unit’s commercial and brand objectives.
- Develop and maintain an opportunity assessment framework to guide the identification, promotion and development of new markets, services or capabilities through partnerships and/or ecosystem engagements.
- Continuously evaluate and refine the ecosystem business model, with due regard to partner capabilities and culture to promote strategic collaboration.
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with senior executives across different business units within our partners’ organizations and the bank to ensure effective commercial alignment.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams internally to define priorities, plan joint roadmaps with partners and help solve critical issues across the organization.
- Proactively push product thinking and work closely with product and engineering teams, both internally and externally to build the best experiences for users.
- Manage startups and fintechs to deliver capacity, capability and scale for the bank.
- Develop work plans for new and improved capabilities, together with internal and external partners and maintain service levels agreements with relevant functions and third parties. Monitor and review the relevant teams’ Service level agreements (SLA) to ensure compliance.
- Coach, develop and manage the team.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree preferably in a business-related field from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree and professional qualifications will be added advantage.
- At least 10 years’ experience in partnerships & new ventures management/ business development with at least 6 years in a senior management role.
- Sound understanding of general banking & banking operations.
- Excellent relationship management & business acumen skills.
How to Apply
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to the Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 23rd April 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.