Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Parts Counter Sales Executive position for one of our clients
Overall Purpose of the Job: Parts Counter Sales Executive is responsible for effectively carrying out parts order processing, generating invoices and preparing parts quotations in line with the set guidelines to meet customer requirements and set P&A revenue targets.
The job holder performs in-store customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking duties that contribute to the efficient, safe, and profitable operation of the parts department.
Key Duties / Responsibilities / Tasks
- Parts and accessories sales order processing interface with walk-in retail customers, fleet customers and corporate customers through face-to-face meetings, on phone and emails, to understand and ensure their Parts and Accessories needs are being met.
- Responsible for identifying correct parts from electronic parts catalogues and then processing sales orders.
- Generating parts invoices and ensuring that customers pay for them.
- Responding to customers’ requests on parts not available in stock, updating them on back-ordered parts tracker after customer agrees for parts to be back-ordered.
- Advise customers on supersessions or alternative parts when identical replacements are not available.
- Point out any sales special offers product that may complement the customer purchase.
- Drive improvement in Customer Satisfaction Index by accurate and consistent data collection through customers CSI forms that will be provided from time to time.
- Examine returned parts for defects, exchange and raise credit note requests as per the laid down process.
- Maintain cleanliness of Parts and Accessories Department, keep inventory neatly stacked and orderly.
- Maintain updated customer account and database details, collect, capture and report lost sales daily through lost sale tracker.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for P&A operations.
- Raise Special Price Adjustment (SPA)form immediately in the system upon consultation with the supervisor in case of additional discount support offered to the customer.
- Responsible for capturing requests for parts airfreight orders upon alignment with the customer on payments terms and lead time.
- Training new staff on how to use electronic parts catalogue (EPC) and manual catalogues.
- Provide and present to supervisor daily, weekly, and monthly status report on customer logs both called, quoted, served and work in progress.
- Track closely all the quotations issued turning them to revenue to close on set individual monthly target.
- Provides superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Assist in handling customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude making sure the problem is corrected to customer satisfaction.
- Clearly communicate trade terms to customers through face-to-face meetings, on the phone and by email interactions and ensure compliance with said terms, as per the Isuzu East Africa policy.
- Treat customers fairly and with honesty, and demonstrate our commitment to superior customer service and ethical business practices.
- Any other duties which may be assigned by management from time to time.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills)
I) Academic Qualifications
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing.
- CIM will be an added advantage.
- 2 years experience.
II) Functional Skills
- Sales closing skills.
- Customer focus.
- Computer literacy.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to drive operational excellence.
- Interpersonal & communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team Player.
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd June 2021 clearly marking – “Parts Counter Sales Executive”.