Vacant Position: Parts Field Sales Advisor
Location: Nairobi – Annex/Enterprise
Industry: Automotive Industry
Reporting to: Parts Manager
Salary Range: Kshs 65,000 – 75,000
Job Summary: Our client in leading motor vehicle business is seeking to fill the position of a Parts Field Sales Advisor.
Will be Responsible for maintaining relationships with key account customers through provision of high-quality personalized service.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
1. Build productive working relationships with fellow employees through clear communications.
2. Assist Service Technicians in determining parts requirements.
3. Maintain positive working relationships with vendors and staff.
4. Inform customers when special order parts have arrived
5. Provide Technician with necessary parts with minimal wait time; uses parts pre-picking when applicable (e.g., when customer is coming in for recall part or scheduled service interval).
6. Apply retailing techniques to sell and display parts and accessories.
7. Coordinate with Service Department, Sales Department, Body Shop, and others to ensure that parts requests are met.
8. Identify and supports opportunities for methods/process improvement in the Parts Department.
9. Use parts resources (catalogues) to acquire information on parts and accessories inventory.
10. Maintain tight control over parts inventory to increase efficiency and eliminate customer delays.
11. Make full use of inventory allowances to keep idle and obsolete inventory to a minimum
12. Maintain a proper filing system for all paperwork corresponding to repair orders, special orders, back orders, etc.
13. Receiving and answering customer enquiries on parts and making follow up for sale.
14. Keep up to date with competitor products and rates.
15. Placing special orders and making follow up for sale.
16. Upselling parts whenever serving customers.
17. Actively participating in promotions that the company may organize.
18. Any other assignment given by Head of Department
Qualification and experience required
- Minimum degree holder in a business-related field
- Computer literate
- Customer service training will be an added advantage
The role holder must exhibit the below behaviors:
- Strong customer focus.
- Able to interact effectively with others.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Self-starter, able to solve problems without asking – recognizing when to ask if necessary.
- Flexible approach to work and people and adaptability to a changing workplace environment.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd September 2021.
Indicating Parts field sales advisor on the Mail subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.