We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
Simba Corporation is an integrated business group headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya with controlling interests in such diversified fields as motor sales and service, hospitality, investment and financial services. Simba Corporation has grown from a modest used-car sales enterprise, founded in 1948 by Mr. Abdul Karim Popat, into one of Kenya’s most successful indigenous commercial organizations with a rich heritage in motor vehicle sales and service.At Simba, we take pride in always creating value in the business we do- most especially for our customers. The singular tenet we stand by is to ensure that our customers have confidence in our products and services through accessibility, reliability and transparency. Simba is a member of KAM (Kenya Association of Manufacturers), KEPSA (Kenya Private Sector Alliance), KMI (Kenya Motor Industry Association), FKE (Federation of Kenya Employers),among others and in 2016, signed the code of Ethics for business in Kenya under the United Nations Global Compact Network- Kenya. OUR MISSION Our mission is to establish a pan-African corporation creating value for our customers, employees, investors, partners and suppliers through mutually beneficial relationships, efficient operations and financial prudence. OUR VISION To be a trusted, innovative, and diversified world-class pan-African corporation
To manage Ordering of Auto Parts Locally & Overseas to meet the demand while maintaining acceptable stock levels and minimizing stock outs. He/she must adhere to Standard Operating Procedures and company polices to support attainment of Monthly and Annual targets.
- Order & Inventory Management
- Ensure there’s optimal Parts stock to meet the customer needs at attractive prices.
- Carry out Parts Scaling for new Models/Brands in collaboration with workshop.
- Conduct monthly demand review and forecasting
- Manage Parts orders from approved suppliers and negotiate prices where applicable while managing delivery timelines.
- Liaise with the inventory manager from time-to-time to review stocking strategies in response to market dynamics.
- Develop and continuously improve effective forecast models and systematic re-ordering procedures that optimize on stock holding while minimizing stock outs.
- Management Reports
- Compilation and timely submissions of periodic purchases, inventory and any other reports
- Account for all stocks including reports on stock/inventory position on monthly basis.
- Budget Preparation
- Demand planning, forecasting and efficient stock ordering,
- Meet budget objectives including customer service levels, inventory, and profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business Management/Statistics/Mechanical or any other related field
- CPA (K) will be an added advantage
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 12 November. 2021