G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Officer is responsible for the timely payment of salaries and wages for all employees whilst upholding high level of integrity and accuracy
- Prepare and process monthly payroll and other payments for exits and ad hoc, accurately and timely executed.
- Prepare and process statutory and other check offs correctly and timely.
- Ensure payroll queries and complaints are thoroughly investigated and resolved to closure or timely escalation of payroll matters and issues to the Payroll Manager for quick resolution.
- Participate in Statutory Finance, HR and operational/Customer Audit compliance and general governance
- Accurate input of data into the Payroll system (ERP Ramco) to ensure that employee starter/transfer/variation/leaver details, gross payments PAYE income tax, NHIF, NSS, and other deductions are correctly set up and calculated in accordance with the statutory and contractual requirement.
- Collate the overtime, shift data, timesheets and allowances from Easy Roster and manual submissions from Operation and departmental heads and upload the verified data into Payroll system for monthly pay processing.
- Prepare regular/ad-hoc payroll adjustments and payments subsistence, travel allowances, final dues and claims weekly EFT payments.
- Prepare HR/Payroll analyses and Metrics and Implement existing checks and controls;
- Prepare and process payroll Journals to capture final dues and off payroll payments and deduction in the Finance General Ledger.
- Reconcile payroll to Finance and operational costs and liabilities and staff numbers on monthly basis to identify variances and corrective actions if any;
- Prepare and collation of monthly payroll reports including: Payroll summaries, Payroll to GL reports; Prepare ad hoc reports as may be requested
- Ensure proper filing and record keeping according to approved company processes
- Monitoring email submission for sending monthly pay slips and annual tax returns to union employees
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and/or Finance & Accounting related subjects compulsory
- Understanding of the Kenya market and legislation
- Relevant experience in Finance or Human Resources department
- Experience supporting operations in a large business
- Understanding the organizational environment
- Understanding the organization’s goals and objectives
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Supporting and working with others
- Delivering objectives
- Dealing with complexity
- Acting professionally
- Deliver great customer service
- Sharing and co-operating
- Demonstrate high Sales drive
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 18th July, 2021