Laboratory Technologist Job, Current Laboratory Technologist Jobs
Role title: Laboratory Technologist
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital is one of the leading Mission Hospitals which works to promote the well being of all people through provision of holistic and quality affordable health care services while witnessing the Love of Christ through healing. We provide specialized services in: – Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Dental, as well as General medical services.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Laboratory Technologist.
∙ Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institution. ∙ Registration with MLTTB.
∙ Possess a valid practicing license
∙ At least 2 years post registration experience.
∙ Training and/or knowledge in ISO 15189 Certification and Internal Auditing will be an added advantage.
▪ Carrying out laboratory tests carefully and accurately in accordance with the set standard operating procedures.
▪ Collect specimens from the patients.
▪ Ensure proper maintenance of all the laboratory equipment.
▪ Observe and adhere to the professional code of conduct.
▪ Maintain the inventory of laboratory assets and consumables.
How to apply
For more details and how to apply, visit the hospital website.
Application deadline will be on 30th April 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.