Mortuary Attendant Job, Kenyan Latest Medical Jobs,
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital is one of the leading Mission Hospitals which works to promote the well- being of all people through provision of holistic, quality affordable health services while witnessing the Love of Christ through healing. We provide specialized services in: – Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Dental, Dialysis as well as General medical services.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Mortuary Attendant.
- ‘O’ Level certificate
- Certificate in Mortuary Science
- At least one year experience
- Should demonstrate high level of compassion, integrity, commitment, professionalism, stewardship and God
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Transport bodies from the hospital wards/casualty area and receive from outside the hospital to the Funeral Home and admit them in the admission register and in HMIS.
- Clean, embalm and preserve the bodies in cold storage
- Prepare bodies for postmortem examination by pathologist, set up instruments, pick tissue specimens and ensure all specimens and cadavers are tagged
- Ensure correct billing is done for all services rendered at the Funeral
- Receive and correctly tag the deceased’s clothing and casket in readiness for
- Dress, casket and cosmeticize the deceased as needed to enhance
- Ensure adherence to the laid down SOPs and Work Instructions relating to all services offered at the Funeral Home.
- Coordinate the sale of coffins and the usage of the Hearse in liaison with the Funeral Home In-Charge and/or the Services Manager.
How to Apply:
For more details and how to apply, visit the hospital website. Website: www.pceakikuyuhospital.org
Application deadline will be on 18th October 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PKH/ADMIN/HR/OD/015 Page 1 of 1