IVF Fertility Doctor Job, Latest Medical Kenya Jobs,
Review patients, provide consultations, conduct IVF and fertility-related procedures. Follow the country’s guidelines on the fertility treatment protocol.
▪ To report to duty on the allotted time with uniform and identification provided
▪ To go through the patient admission and discharge status and check all related documents of the patients
▪ To visit all patients admitted in the hospital along with the Nursing staff, communicate with them, analyze their feedback and thoroughly monitor their case files in terms of treatment, diagnosis or any other administrative procedures
▪ Simultaneously, to monitor all departments and wards of the hospital and attend to the requirements and complaints if any
▪ To ensure that the files of the discharged patients have undergone the required process and to make sure the file reaches the MRD
▪ To thoroughly check the discharge summaries of patients and ensure its authenticity
▪ To monitor and if required, control the consultant’s involvement in any particular case and effectively handle issues related to the same
▪ To monitor the updating and documentation of medical records, registers etc. and to regularly check these documents, especially those related to legal matters.
▪ To monitor the usage of medical consumables and other material in the fertility department wards and to ensure optimum usage of the same
▪ To be completely responsible for the quality of medical service delivered to patients, both IP and OP and all medical and administrative procedures involving the same
▪ To thoroughly monitor the quality of service rendered by all departments of the hospital
▪ To manage On the Job Training of all Personnel and ensure their working under the instructions provided.
▪ Ensure all documentation i.e consent forms,discharge summaries, prescriptions and patient records etc are duly signed by all and himself.
▪ Regular participation in conducting health talks related to IVF.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements above to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th July 2021 Clearly Indicate ‘IVF – Fertility Doctor ’ on the subject of the email.