BIC products provide easy answers for everyday needs. In creating its first product, the BIC Cristal ballpoint pen, BIC chose to go straight to what’s essential: create something for everyone to use that is simple, yet reliable, and provides a solution for something that we all do.
Responsible for Order processing picking and loading of stock and other warehousing activities in the East Africa Warehouse
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area and loading delivery vehicle.
- Ensure set targets for and objectives are meet in line in the set warehousing KPIs.
- Keeps accurate records for picking, Picking sheet with full details of the order.
- Ensures goods receipt and put away in an orderly manner in the warehouse.
- Maintains inventory controls by leading weekly cycle counts and daily stock checks to ensure quality control.
- Manage warehousing staff in terms of performance and effectiveness ensuring labor optimization.
- Performance appraisal for 3rd party warehousing staff.
- Maintains quality service by ensuring quick turn-around of trucks and quality picking practices to minimize on damages.
- Ensure inventory accuracy by pushing for resolution of any issues while loading or picking orders.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with the warehousing procedures.
- Completes reports by entering required information. (stock Report, Stock aging report Loading update report.)
- Maintenance of the warehousing equipment with regular checks to ensure they remain in working condition.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed.
Key Performance Indicators
- On time and in full picking and Loading of orders
- Inventory accuracy as per agreed target.
- Weekly cycle count conducted.
- Picking and Loading Accuracy.
- Storage Performance as per agreed targets.
- Keeping Accurate stock records.
- Daily report shared on time.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies
- Knowledge of warehousing management systems
- Knowledge of warehousing best practices
- Effective Communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Team play and embodies responsibility
Educational and Professional Experience
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in Warehousing Supervisory Position.
- Experience working with warehousing management systems.
- College diploma in supply chain management or equivalent.
- Solution oriented mindset.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Efficient and can prioritize workload.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th June, 2021