Power Governors Limited
Employment Opportunity: Sales Representative
Job Ref: HR-PGL-10-05-2021
Background: Power Governors Ltd (PGL) is a Kenyan based Award winning medium-sized enterprise established, to primarily focus on development and fitting of the next generation motor
vehicle safety solutions for Africa and global markets as well.
Contract Time: Full-time
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets
- Move around the given region to deliver products
- Study potential volume of distributors and focus on sales efforts
- Debt collection, invoicing, collecting cheques and cash
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition.
- Prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Make calls and communicate with customers to sell products
- Have to fulfil customer’s queries over phone and maintain email to follow up contacts, sales and queries
- Maintain daily, weekly report in a professional manner
- Apart from contacting existing customers will have to reach out for new customers and distributors and maintain professional relationship with every customer
- Attend sales meetings, take orders, test products and negotiate prices
- Any other duty assigned by the marketing manager from time to time
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other business related course.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar related position.
- Good analytical skills including the ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to be innovative and be a creative problem solver.
- Service Orientation-responsive to customer needs questions and concerns in an accurate timely manner.
- Debt collection skills
- Confident and bold
- Strong computer and research skills
Expected Salary: Kshs. 25,000 Gross.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is Monday 17th May 2021.
Power Governors Limited is an equal opportunity employer