Job Title: Operations Data Manager
Job Description: The role of a Data Manager is to supervise a company’s numerous data systems and networks.
Their duties include organizing, storing, and analyzing company data as professionally and effectively as possible, while also safeguarding the company’s security and confidentiality standards.
The candidate will have a strong aptitude for technology, a professional demeanor, and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
To excel in this role, you should also have strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Data Manager Responsibilities
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with tech development analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Data Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in computer science, computer engineering or related course.
- Work experience as a data manager or in a related field. A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in data management or analysis.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Proficient in the following tools, Power Bi, ERP Analytics, SQL and Excel
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
Salary Budget: 200,000/=
Send application and CV in PDF to email@example.com by 7th May 2021