Our Client in the retail sector is seeking to hire a Pricing Manager responsible for the proper incorporation of the price in the pricing mix being aligned with the company strategy in order to meet the set targets and to remain competitive in the market.
- Develop/review policies, procedures and processes of Pricing, manage pricing procedure, enhance processes and improve efficiency to ensure timely response to market conditions.
- Determine the feasibility and the optimal pricing for new products, thus working closely with the sourcing team.
- Monitor pricing to ensure the objectives are achieved, analyze financial impact of price approach in view of overall history and take corrective measures.
- Ensure proper price positioning of Private labels (chaining and cloning).
- Be a role model, ensure the application of Client’s Retail corporate policies, and guarantee the implementation of all laws, regulations and cultural practices of the operating countries are followed and respected.
- Practices the company values and Guarantees the same is respected and followed by the department team members.
- Responsible for the Performance Management of the team.
- Promotes and practises communication and participatory management within the team.
- Monitor competitors’ prices for similar products and recommend / take corrective actions.
- Ensure that the price is following the Margin Mix and its proper incorporation with the commercial strategy.
- Review the pricing analysis on a monthly basis and work on the development of the price sensitivity list.
- Review the sensitivity report to analyze the reaction of direct competitors.
- Monitor and analyze the sections/department profitability for every pricing strategy (different zones or clusters).
- Prepare, communicate & control “Locked Price Basket” sent to Ministry of Economy.
- Receive new cost price update from suppliers and implement its new selling prices taking into consideration price.
- Blocking selling prices of specific categories (e.g. Cigarettes, Make-Up) in order to secure margins.
- Define direct competitors of each store and communicate a clear schedule of the pricing survey.
- Define the “Mass Margin” and the margin by Family/Sub Family taking into consideration category role to ensure high profitability by remaining competitive.
- Set appropriate control mechanism to ensure budget compliance and take corrective measures when necessary.
- Respect the procedures in accordance with the DOA.
- Propose and take necessary measures towards continuous reduction of the operational costs.
Minimum Qualifications / Education
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Finance or Marketing
- 8+ year professional experience
- 5+ year experience in Retail preferable as Store Manager
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Computer proficiency: – MS Office
- Time Management
- General Product Knowledge is an advantage
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
The interested candidates should apply not later than 5:00 pm, 18-05-21.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.