We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
IQVIA, formerly Quintiles and IMS Health, Inc.,is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research. It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services, including consulting services. It has a network of more than 58,000 employees in more than 100 countries.As of 2017, IQVIA was reported to be one of the world’s largest contract research organizations
We are looking for driven candidates seeking to take a leadership role in the EMEA Region DS3 team at IQVIA as a Principal Biostatistician. You will work in a dynamic, global company of over 65,000 employees in more than 100 countries with a broad range of healthcare information, innovative technology and service offerings.
Our clients operate in the life sciences industry, including the global top 20 pharma and biotech companies, as well as public health providers and regulatory authorities. They are looking for insight and evidence around the safety, efficacy and effectiveness of health care delivery systems, medical devices, and pharmaceutical products spanning the full spectrum of therapeutic and disease areas. Our diverse mix of clients, the breadth of disease areas, as well as increasing access to novel data sources and methodologies provide a constant and rewarding challenge for our people.
As a senior member of the regional European team (home or office based in one of our EMEA locations), you will lead the design, execution, interpretation and reporting of clinical studies, with a focus on retrospective database studies. Part of your role involves leading business development activities, including proposal development, developing relationships with clients and providing technical insight for the Go-to-Market teams. As a leader in your area of expertise, you raise the general profile of IQVIA by attending scientific conferences and events, submitting articles to publications, and hosting in-person and virtual client events. Another important part of your role will be to foster the career development of line reports and mentor team members.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have demonstrate all of the below:
- MPH, MSc or PhD in Biostatistics or related field
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role, ideally from CRO/Pharma industry
- In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Familiarity with moderately complex statistical methods that apply to applicable clinical trials
- Strong working knowledge of SAS computing package
- Familiarity with other relevant statistical computing packages such as nQuery
- Strong consulting and client engagement skills
- Ability to meet short deadlines with high quality deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Working knowledge of relevant Data Standards (such as Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium CDISC/ADaM)
We would also prefer you to have:
- Proven ability to manage a team
- Prior experience working in a consultancy, CRO, or life sciences company
- Knowledge of data needs of pharmaceutical clients
- History of successful project management, including client negotiations, contracting experience and scope management
- Expertise in heath informatics
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 October. 2021