Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide, fully-integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Main Purpose: A Procurement Officer helps a procurement professional to ensure that a business has a constant supply of materials or equipment. They work primarily in an administrative capacity, doing tasks such as scheduling material purchases and deliveries and verifying current inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of Procurement Processes Receive all incoming requisitions and co-ordinate the flow in an effective and efficient manner using the laid down procedures.
- Follow up with suppliers on the sourcing process to ensure timely delivery to end user.
- Maintain an updated supplier’s database.
- Prepare LPOs and send them to suppliers
- Prepare RFQs for PRs raised as required
- Prepare quotations analysis for quotations received for approval Tender Processes
- Assist in preparation of tender documents and soliciting of tender/quotations.
- Assist in the establishment of appropriate frameworks to enable improved organizational efficiency.
- Carry out analysis of quotations and prepare relevant reports.
- Prepare evaluation minutes as assigned and ensure they are duly signed by the participants
- Taking of evaluation minutes and tender openings
- Preparing reports for the Tendering processes.
- Assist in fostering good business relationships between suppliers and internal customers.
- Answer incoming queries regarding outstanding procurement requests.
- Assist in managing contracts with suppliers of goods and services.
- Assist in risk analysis of contract conditions, costs and sub-contracts.
- Prepare reports on procurement matters
- Filing and documentation Responsible for filling registry of purchases related documents.
- Develop various reports as required by the department and users.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to email@example.com quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Applications to reach us before close of business 28th May 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
The Greenhouse, 1st Floor, Ngong Rd
P.O. Box 6016 – 00200
Nairobi – KENYA