Flutterwave is a payment infrastructure company and our mission is to simplify payments for endless possibilities. We believe that our customers are our lifeline and are at the center of everything we do.
About The Product Compliance Manager Role
Flutterwave is looking for a Product Compliance Manager. This role requires a proactive, solution-oriented, articulate, strategic thinker, who is able to provide general AML/compliance advisory to Product Teams, Expansion, Growth, Engineering, Customer Experience, etc on behalf of the broader Compliance function.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders (e.g. Product Managers, Compliance, Risk, Legal, etc) to evaluate the potential compliance risks of any new or existing product, feature, or vertical;
- Providing general AML/compliance advisory to Product Teams, Expansion, Growth, Engineering, Customer Experience, on behalf of the broader Compliance function.
- Gathering and tracking implementation of product-specific Compliance requirements to support launch milestones (e.g. alpha, beta, general availability). Where significant changes in timeline or obstacles are known, CBPs are expected to communicate and/or resolve these in a timely manner;
- Support expansion for new payments product launches by scoping, defining, and communicating product and compliance requirements
- Participate in the review and negotiation of partner contracts to ensure consistency with existing processes and systems or highlight changes needed to integrate for future growth plans
- Determine compliance requirements for domestic and international markets
- Advise Payments Product team on Compliance operational process and regulatory requirements across various markets
- Design go-to-market strategies that comply with applicable regulatory obligations for all Payments products, initiatives, and strategies.
- Build a tactical road-map and set goals that align with the strategic product roadmap
- Design and draft all relevant program documentation, content, and processes
- Participate in annual risk assessments and audits
- Manage transitions between project stages and ensure that changes are consistent with organizational goals
Desired Skills And Expertise
- 5+ years experience in applicable payments, card networks, and money transmission rules and regulations
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Global AML Compliance and Banking regulations
- Knowledge of Customer underwriting, Risk assessment, and Risk Management
- Experience drafting policies and procedures
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills coupled with the ability to drive consensus.
- SQL, Data science knowledge is an added advantage.
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel,
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Contribute to other needs within the Internal Products team as may be required from time to time
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 21st July, 2021