Mr Rambhai came to Kenya in the early 1940s from the Gujarat region of India. He started a small hardware store in downtown Nairobi in 1948 and that was the humble beginnings of what is now the Ramco Group. His 3 sons, Kirit, Mahendra and Chandrakant joined the family business after their studies and based on these strong family ties, the group built a solid foundation on which it could grow and expand. Ramco Group’s initial expansion was within the hardware and building supplies industry which the family knew well. However, in 1986, the brothers diversified into both stainless steel and printing with the acquisitions of ASL Steel and Polythene Industries respectively. These investments opened the door into new industries and soon after, further acquisitions were made in these sectors. In 1995, the Group acquired Sai Office Supplies, an office supplies distributor and soon after came investments in the retail side of this sector. To this day, both Kirit and Chadrakant are still very actively involved in the day-to-day running of the Group and their customer-focused philosophy is still at the heart of each group company. Our Vision To be a World Class Conglomerate.
About the job
The ideal candidate will own the entire production process for a unit based in Nairobi that manufactures promotional items, large format printing , signage and fabrication. You should have the expertise in screen printing, embroidery and other production techniques. You will strategize with other internal teams to ensure operational excellence and delivery.
- Manage and evaluate entire production process
- Contribute to production planning and budgeting
- Lead and monitor quality assessments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a safe production environment
- Coordinate with key internal and external production stakeholders
- Supervise the production team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of production experience
- Strong organizational and managerial skills
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th May, 2021