Job Vacancy: Production Research Assistant
Location: Taita Taveta
Contract Duration: 1 Year
- Source for suitable growers and sites for the trial
- Properly maintain experimental trials
- Assist on timely data collection research trials
- Coordinate logistics of field trials
- Communicate effectively, write clearly, as well as understand assignments and instructions.
- Use decisive reasoning and describe the state of the trial, for the PR Scientist to determine the best course of action.
- Have technical skills and open minded; able to use handheld computer software to collect data as well as record findings.
- Hard working; willing to do manual work such as planting, weeding, fertilizer application, herbicide application, harvesting the trial.
- A person of high integrity and is able to work under minimal supervision.
- Adhere to Bayer ESH policies upon being trained.
- Protect Bayer trials from theft, bird/ animal damage and not allowing other seed companies visiting the trial.
- Any other task that may be allocated from time to time by or his/her designate.
- Degree in Agriculture
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th September 2021 clearly marking the job title.