Job Title: Project Development Manager
Industry: Diplomatic Mission
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is a Diplomatic mission with its operations in several countries including Kenya.
They seek to hire a motivated and result-oriented Project Development Manager who will focus on meeting project commitments, spend significant time on project management responsibilities, lead or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new systems and technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
(i) Conduct Knowledge-Sharing Program (KSP) between Kenya-Korea for the year 2020-2021. (About KSP program, refer to http://www.ksp.go.kr/english/index )
(ii) Support procurement and project Research team.
(iii) Assist in writing and editing all publications which includes presentations, articles, brochures, project-related information, website etc. for the support of the above mentioned (i) and (ii).
(iv) Provide assistance and support to the director and the team leader for various duties and administrative assignments.
(v) Organize/support any related seminars, trade delegation and exhibitions relevant to the above mentioned (i) and (ii)
(vi) Writing elaborate reports on market findings, Create, correspond & maintain a network with concerned parties i.e. Policymakers, government, industry stakeholders
(vii) Developing negotiating strategies by studying the integration of new ventures with strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in international partnerships (Masters holder highly preferable)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience or training in project, procurement, development and management,
- Government relations, public relations, International trade, consulting, project managing or project financing experiences preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili (Korean Speaking/Writing skills is highly preferred)
- Strong motivation for task under minimum supervision
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent organizational and research skills
- Client Oriented Attitude
- Must be eligible to work in Kenya
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Project Development Manager) to email@example.com before 12th July 2021.