Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Property Management Officer Position for one of our clients.
Job Purpose: Ensure the effective functioning of a facility to provide an efficient and safe working environment for employees and their activities by using best business practices to manage resources, services, and processes to meet the needs of the company
- Develop and implement a facility management program including hard and soft maintenance, security and EHS compliance;
- Manage and document regular facilities inspections;
- Ensure site compliance and maintain records for health and safety standards and statutory operating license requirements;
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency and coordinate intra-office moves;
- Manage facilities’ budgets and timelines, by ensuring optimal staffing and use of requisite tools to complete planned activities;
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions;
- Lead and manage change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities and maintaining procedural integrity;
- Direct and coordinate the activities of staff and contract personnel and evaluate their performance;
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment and oversee facility refurbishment and renovations;
- Plan and manage facility central services such as maintenance, security, cleaning, waste disposal, managing outsourced service providers where applicable;
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contracted suppliers & outsourced service providers;
- Manage and review service contracts & SLAs to ensure facility management needs are being met and service providers are maintaining expected standards;
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met;
- Track progress and review project tasks to make sure certain deadlines are met appropriately;
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals;
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder’s needs and requirements continuously in view;
- Work collaboratively with development staff and support staff to maintain thorough knowledge of product capabilities, and to ensure that all communications with stakeholders are precise;
- Define and maintain all implementation processes, manage implementation lifecycle; coordinate documentation as needed; and
- And any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Required qualifications and experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in construction, maintenance, and all facets of facility operation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management, or other related qualification;
- Demonstrable knowledge of principles and practices of project management;
- Impeccable knowledge of health, safety, and environmental regulations.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 8th June 2021.
Clearly indicate the job title.