Job Title: Property Manager
Reporting to: General Manager
Industry: Real Estate
Gross Salary: KES. 70,000 – 80,000
Job Purpose: You must be an efficient property manager tasked to manage the daily operations of a series of properties, advertise vacant properties, and handle tenant relations. Your responsibilities will include managing financial matters, coordinating maintenance work, enforcing leases, and preparing performance reports.
Our client is an established Real Estate Developer and Property Management Company with multiple commercial and residential properties spread across different locations in Nairobi and Naivasha.
- Ensure efficient daily operations and meet financial objectives.
- Ultimately, be able to increase property value and satisfy tenant requirements
- Providing leadership to the property management team
- Implement marketing initiatives to achieve occupancy goals
- Manage and control advertising budgets
- Attracting new tenants through advertising, property viewings, and encouraging referrals
- Interviewing tenants and running credit checks
- Setting rental rates, negotiating and enforcing lease agreements
- Addressing tenant complaints and inspecting vacated units
- Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work
- Collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses
- Maintaining records of income, expenses, signed leases, complaints, maintenance, etc.
- Preparing reports on the financial performance of properties
- Terminating leases and initiating eviction proceedings
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in real estate, property management, business administration or a related field
- 4 years of experience as a property manager
- Advanced experience in debt collection and credit control will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of property regulations
- Must have strong and proven leadership skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
How to Apply:
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with a detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to email@example.com by Monday 8th November 2021.
The subject of the email should be Property Manager.