Premier Hospital is an 82 bed specialized hospital located in Nyali, Mombasa offering high quality emergency, outpatient and inpatient care. We have a patient centered culture and our approach is to provide you with comprehensive healthcare, which is focused on all aspects of your health and overall well-being. Our service delivery model is anchored on Compassion, Care and Competence. Our Doctors, Nurses, other Medical Professionals and support staff will provide you with personal service with great regard to respect and dignity to ensure that your experience with us is as comfortable as possible.
- To work as a member of the multi-disciplinary team in the provision of a safe, efficient and high quality diagnostic imaging service while developing and maintaining high standards of patient care.
Main duties and responsibilities: –
- To independently undertake and report diagnostic ultrasound procedures, maintaining high technical competence and ensuring excellent standards of care at all time.
- Independently undertake general X-ray, CT-Scan and theater radiography with precision and accuracy.
- To analyze clinical information and determine most appropriate X-ray or scanning method, utilizing judgement and skill to incorporate different techniques i.e Trans-abdominal or intracavitary or Doppler to obtain required diagnosis.
- To offer appropriate guidance to patients, care givers and other health professionals on both X-ray and Ultrasound procedures and issues while taking due consideration of patient’s condition.
- To take professional responsibility by ensuring compliance always with the appropriate legislation and radiation local rules to ensure that during work, standards of radiation protection are maintained for self, patients, other staff and members of the public.
- To maintain knowledge and be fully aware of the safety aspects and hazards and related emergency procedures for the working area.
- To identify and report equipment failures immediately by liaising with third party equipment support centers to arrange services.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences.
- 2 years working experience in a hospital set up.
- Computer Literate
- Good interpersonal skills
- A Team Player
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Culturally Sensitive
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 17 September. 2021