Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The Hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgement of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has Outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The Hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the positions listed below:
Radiographers / Sonographers (Locum)
Locations: Kisumu, Bungoma, Kakamega, Migori, Narok, Homabay & Kisii
Vacancy No: AKHK/MDRD/L/003
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing safe, efficient, high quality diagnostic imaging services to both inpatient and outpatients through the use of modern imaging technology that includes computerized X-ray machine and multi probe ultrasound unit.
- To undertake initial patient evaluation, provide diagnostic radiographs, perform ultrasound and Doppler examinations by capturing images of diagnostic value.
- Ensure radiation safety measures and protection are observed to comply with government regulations and to ensure safety to patient’s staff and self.
- Ensure scheduled maintenance, and calibration of medical equipments are in place and followed.
- Ensure accurate documentation and care of patients’ records.
- Higher Diploma in Ultrasound.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences.
- Two (2) years of working experience in a similar position.
- Registered and licensed by The Kenya Radiation Protection Board.
- Good communication skills.
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 30th May 2021.
The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g., “RADIOGRAPHER AKHK/MDRD/L/003.’’
Do state the preferred outreach in your application letter.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, or medical examination).
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer.”