HEALTH RECORDS & INFORMATION TECHNICIAN III GRADE A
- Diploma/Certificate in Health Records and Information Technology from a recognized institution
- Evidence of Exemplary work performance
- Evidence of similar work experience
- Reception, registration and scheduling of appointments.
- Maintenance of patients muster
- Preparing appointments
- Any other duties that might be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit
ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, education
and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and
salary, applicant’s telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified
copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names, addresses of three
(3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence, and a
detailed Curriculum Vitae.
request their referees to write and their confidential recommendation letters
sent on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference
number of the position for which application is made should be clearly
indicated on the envelope.
reach the undersigned not later than Friday 12th November 2021 at 5 p.m.
P.O. Box 109-60400,
Chuka University is an
equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic
disqualification. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.