Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL) is the leading manufacturer and distributor of wines and spirits in Kenya , Eastern and Central Africa region.
The job holder will be responsible for the timely receiving and dispatch of dry goods, finished goods or bonded goods while keeping proper safe custody of the finished/materials stock and records as per the laid down policies and procedures.
Area 1: Trade development
- Develop, implement and monitor the Regional Sales and distribution strategies ensuring the areas achieve the given sales target
- Deliver on sales, trade marketing and distribution strategies and KPI’s to track performance in key markets/ zones and ensure corrected actions are in place.
- Analyze and provide insight and recommendations of regional business performance of KWAL and competitors for respective channels/ customer segments, in order to enhance effectiveness of development trade- and brand programs.
- Work in collaboration with the National Sales Manager, Marketing/Brand Managers, Innovation Manager, Demand Planner and Territory Sales Managers and other Managers to define and share best practices and deliver high quality products.
- Drive process alignment across the region in order to have a competitive edge, track and follow up on KPIs (such as stocks, sales, strike rate, drop size, call visits per day, etc.) which will allow the businesses enhanced transparency for improved decision making
- Drive the availability, accessibility, affordability and activation of KWAL products and other sales Force Automation (SFA) metrics for the tea
- Create value adding business relationships, within the area clients by building key partnerships with distributors and other key Stakeholders (County Government, Police etc.)
Area 2: Route to Market Management
- Responsible for executing Route to Market plans for the region, including but not limited to Developing New Areas, developing existing distributors, selecting New distributors, managing business continuity plans and driving direct selling.
- Developing other key channels such as E- commerce, Key Accounts, Defco, Wines and Spirits and Stockists in the region where required.
Area 3: Team Management
- Supervise, motivate and develop the area sales mangers by regular coaching and accompaniments assigned in their areas to ensure maximum returns for the business.
- Develop and execute plans within the territory to develop and expose area managers and sales representatives to create an environment where individuals can grow and succession is built
Area 4: Distributor management
- Support the assigned distributors to achieve volume and distribution targets in order to maximize brand availability and visibility, through the execution of essential trade and brand marketing activities
- Manage and ensure distributors are operating within the agreed SLA`s with reference to resources and budget requirements, trading terms, coverage, tools of trade etc.
- Evaluate distributor performance formally and ensure Business reviews are in place
- Manage Trade Incentive Programs through distributors so that investment is directed at enhancing brand value and profitability
- Ensure Distributor teams are well trained and aligned to KWALS RTM Objective
- Manage the relationship with distributor to reach a preferred partner level
- Implement debt management strategies employed on Key Accounts & distributors.
Area 5: Budget Management
- Manage KWAL regional budgeting activities assigned and drawing up of budgets for market activity recommendation.
- Manage Regional Budget Splits at an area, customer and rep level
- Manage Trading Terms for clients within the region
- Bachelor degree in a business related field.
- A Honors/Master’s Degree a relevant field will be an added advantage
- A professional qualification in marketing would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 6 years in sales and distribution within the FMCG Industry.
- Working knowledge in the respective area will be an added advantage
- Possession of a clean and valid driving license.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 19th June, 2021