Job Vacancies: Regional Sales Representatives
We are a leading Pharmaceutical Distributor sourcing and supplying pharmaceuticals across all channels in East Africa.
We are seeking to hire Regional Sales Representatives for Greater Mt. Kenya region, Rift Valley and Western / Nyanza to join our dedicated team.
Role Summary: The Regional Sales Representatives will be responsible for promoting our pharmaceutical products to healthcare providers whilst successfully launching new products into the market.
This role reports to the National Sales Manager.
- Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, targeting and call coverage of customers.
- Achieve set sales and call targets.
- Detail Pharmaceutical products to healthcare providers.
- Ensure appropriate stocking of all products in their territory.
- Provide on-going support to providers to create favorable relationship with the Company.
- Serve as a feedback mechanism between the Company and the customers.
- Effectively implement set sales and marketing strategies through training and distribution of promotional materials.
- Ensure that activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies.
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions.
- Work with other sales partner/ representatives to ensure product supply is uninterrupted at the pharmacy level.
- Track and provide regular reports on territory and individual performance including market intelligence.
- Ensure timely payment and collections on sales made.
- Degree/Diploma in Biochemistry, Pharmacy or any related Science
- At least 2 years of experience as a medical representative
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Great team player
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Candidate enrolled with Pharmacy and Poisons Board will have an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd November 2021.
Clearly indicate the ‘job title’ and ‘region’ you would like to work on the subject of the email.