Job Title: Relationship Manager
Client: Financial Services & Asset Management Company
Our client is an investment holding company, with footprints across Africa.
They seek to recruit a dynamic and visionary Relationship Manager with extensive experience in Fund Management / Investment Banking.
The successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring, developing and maintaining customer relationships of high-net-worth customers through providing quality and professional service directed to their personal financial and investment needs.
- To manage the development of prudently priced assets, cost-effective long-term liability with companies and organizations for maximum profitability.
- To develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits to existing and prospect customers.
- Strive to provide quality services and competitive pricing to clients.
- Cultivate good rapport with corporate clients and ensure, the company becomes the choice for their Investment and banking.
- Continuously identify and exploit cross selling opportunities.
- Ensure compliance to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money laundering (AML) requirements in all dealings with existing and potential customers.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
Risk Management & Operational Control
- Maintain a high standard of operational control including adherence to Risk Management and Compliance guidelines.
- Keeping updated with the company’s guidelines for its internal policies and procedures to mitigate financial loss and fraud.
- Gathering information that is needed to prepare and assess credit applications in order to manage customer expectations.
- Identifying areas of improvement with internal processes in place.
- Report to Management/ Board the status of Business leads, customer complaints, pending issues in respect of the clients.
- University graduate in business, economics or related discipline preferred
- Good people management skills
- Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs
- An in-depth understanding and knowledge of Financial Services and Asset Management
- Proven sales experience in a client relationship role within the financial space.
- Time management skills
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 14th May 2021.
The subject of the email should be Relationship Manager – Asset Management.