We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
Housing Finance Company of Kenya was incorporated as the premier mortgage Finance Institution in Kenya licensed under the Banking Act with the CDC and the GoK owning 60% and 40% respectively.
Housing Finance started operations with the main objective of implementing the government’s policy of promoting thrift and home ownership by lending funds advanced from First Permanent East Africa Limited (FPEA). Operations were restricted to the zoned residential areas within Nairobi and Mombasa.
Deposits of FPEA in Kenya were transferred to HFCK while the Tanzanian and Ugandan deposits were transferred to The Permanent Housing Finance Company of Tanzania and the Housing Finance Company of Uganda respectively.
The Relationship Manager-Bancassurance will be responsible for mobilizing and growing Insurance sales through proactive building and management of new and existing relationships thus contributing to overall objectives of the intermediary.
- Mobilizing insurance sales from HF Group through scouting, organizing, participating in the sales activities for new customer acquisition and retention.
- Collaborate with subsidiaries with HF Group to develop well-tailored products to meet customer requirements.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Selling insurance products to all prospective customers (Captive and non-captive) and delivery of set targets.
- Coordination of the insurance sales team to achieve the set sales target through allocation and handling logistics of sales activities.
- Ensuring 100% premium collection from generated sales and remittance to partner underwriters
- Manage existing customer relationships by giving prompt feedback on queries, concerns and complaints while giving updates on new products for customer satisfaction and up selling.
- Providing management information on performance through analysis, reports and updates for decision making by the Principal Officer, HFIA.
- Planning; Monthly, weekly and daily as well as weekly performance reviews.
- Appraisal of staff performance to achieve set targets.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Business/Insurance related degree.
- ACII or AKII or progress towards the same will be an added advantage
- 3 Years’ sales experience in General and Life Insurance products.
- 3 Years’ exposure to General and Life Insurance associated processes.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and selling skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- In-depth understanding of the Insurance industry rules, regulations and business dynamics
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25 October. 2021