Job Title: Business Manager – Renewable Energy
Nature of Job: Full Time
Industry: Renewable Energy
Salary: KShs 120,000.00 or Higher
Job Location: Mombasa, Kenya
Job Summary: A client in the renewable energy business and committed to produce energy from waste and residual materials mostly used cooking oil is looking to hire a business Manager whose main role will be to design business strategies and manage day-to-day operations.
Support in setting-up the company in Kenya and start its full operations and maintain/expand its business activities in the country.
To design and maintain company databases and be involved in Sales & Marketing activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts
- Identify sales leads and procurement possibilities and establish relevant structures
- Design a strategy for a sustainable liquid waste collection system.
- Develop a suitable export strategies
- Design, maintain and monitor company databases
- Responsible for development of local quality management process
- Establish a good and effective line of communication within the local team.
- Support in legal compliance.
- Prepare reports for local country management.
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
Key Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of Administration and Marketing (BSs/MA) ideally in the waste management sector. However, not a must.
- Good experience in Renewable energy
- Sound knowledge in supply chain management.
- Strong intercultural knowledge and communication capability
- Dynamic/proactive entrepreneur with structured working style
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Knowledge of German desired but not a must
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.