We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
TrustGro is a non-deposit taking microfinance company incorporated in Kenya. We provide government payroll loans, private company payroll loans, vehicle logbook loans, salary advance loans. We have 7 branches and 18 satellites with presence in 26 Counties.
Purpose of the position
- To prepare financial reports as per the requirement of the company.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Processing recommended journals.
- Assist in Budget preparation and tailored reports on need basis.
- Reconciliation of ledger accounts and maintaining audit file
- Preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Assist in audit activities external and internal.
- Preparation of daily cash flow report.
- Fixed Asset register update, maintenance and reconciliation.
- Any other duties assigned in line with role
- Must have a University Degree in Bachelor of Commerce specialized in Accounting or Banking and Finance.
- CPA(K) / ACCA Qualification is a must.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in the Finance department, 1 year must be in an Audit firm. Proven Audit work Experience required will be confirmed. (Working in Tier 1 and 2 Audit firm will be an added advantage)
- Working experience in reporting and supervisory role is required.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Ms Office suite Advanced skills (Excel) and Ms. Power BI
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Working knowledge in FX Hedging and Corporate tax matters.
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 8 October. 2021