Research Officer II
Job Grade CASB 7 (CASB
19/8/2021) – 1
Basic Salary: Kshs.
House Allowance: Kshs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing non-partisan professional research assistance and analysis to Members, Committees and staff of County Assembly;
- Initiating and conduct anticipatory research and analysis on key policy issues;
- Providing expert interpretation, explanation and analysis, including assessing the strength and weaknesses of policy options;
- Maintaining a periodically updated inventory of publications on current issues,
- Legislation and major public policy issues/questions;
- Ensure quality control in the preparation of research papers, briefing notes and particular points of view; and
- Providing back up to County Assembly
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Social Sciences, Economics or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Minimum experience of three (3) years in the relevant field;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance; and
- Proficiency in computer application skills;
- Meet with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
HOW TO APPLY
who meet the specifications are requested to forward their applications with
copies of academic and professional testimonials, and national identity cards.
shall be required to produce originals of their academic and professional
testimonials, National identity card, and clearance from, EACC, KRA, DCI, HELB,
Please note that:
1. Candidates should NOT
attach original documents to the applications.
2. Only Shortlisted
candidates will be contacted.
3. Canvassing in any
form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should
indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top
corner of the envelope addressed to;
The Secretary County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Bungoma
P.O Box 1886 – 50200,
Or Via Email email@example.com
Or, be hand-delivered to
the Human Resource Management Office Room 10 AT THE Main County Assembly
All Applications Should
be received no later than 23rd September 2021.
THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF BUNGOMA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER