Job Vacancy: Marketing Officer
Our client, a medium-sized Sacco in the Republic of Kenya with nine branches in different towns, wishes to recruit suitably qualified and experienced individuals
Reporting to the Sacco Manager, the Marketing Officer is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing marketing activities in the Sacco, including member recruitment, raising brand awareness, and advertising and promotion campaigns for Sacco products and services.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate marketing activities within the Sacco’s branch network;
- Plan and execute advertising and promotional campaigns for Sacco products and services on a variety of media, including print, social media platforms etc.;
- Guide the creation and development of membership marketing materials like letters, brochures and newsletters, among others;
- Provide consistently high-quality engagements with members and prospective members using all available channels of communication; and
- Participate in the development and execution of membership recruitment and retention strategies.
Qualifications and experience:
- At least a Diploma in Marketing or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field will be an added advantage;
- At least one (1) year relevant work experience in a similar position in a fast-paced environment- preferably a Sacco;
- Must have a current certificate of good conduct; and
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Competences needed for the three positions.
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills
- Possess excellent business writing skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent report writing and presentation skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above positions, kindly submit your applications as per the instructions below.
1. CLICK HERE to Download the online form (open with adobe reader).
2. Must indicate the Job Reference Number on the application form.
3. The form must be submitted by the end of day on 25th May 2021.