We are pleased to announce the vacancy for Engineer, Data centre Operations within Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.Detailed Description
Reporting to the Manager, Data Center Operations the Scope for this position is Data Centers,MSRs and OLTs.The successful candidate will have end to end ownership of the Data centres assigned to them, in view of all operations and maintenance, Capacity management of the data centre in terms of space power and cooling, First line fault escalations for data centre issues, Second line fault escalation for OLT sites, Data Centre automation initiatives as well as Health and Safety.
- End to end data center ownership for operations maintenance and projects.
- Creating efficiencies in operations, financial management and Datacenter Automation
- First line fault escalation for data center issues
- Second line escalations for OLT power issues
- Data Center Capacity Management, Power and Cooling utilization and Data Center white and grey space management.
- Data Center works including BCP tests, Implementation of different standards and certification, Risk, ISO, Insurance and Internal Audits.
- Health and safety for Data centers and OLT sites
- Data center fire suppression maintenance and cable management.
- Data center access and projects governance to ensure conformance with data center standards.
- Vendor Selection for different Data Center Projects: Evaluation of EOI and RFP documents for vendor selection.
- Evaluation and Appraisal for Data Center Maintenance Service Providers (MSP).