Position: Sales Engineer
Department: Energy Audit
Reports to: Sales Manager
- Setting and achieving energy audit sales goals and quotas.
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain the company’s products or services to customers.
- Discussing energy needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging delivery of service.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
- Acquire new customers by winning them over from competitors and discovering new opportunities
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management and clients.
- Training other members of the sales team on the energy audit technical aspects of the company’s services.
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the energy/technology field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Energy Audit, Sales Engineer) to: firstname.lastname@example.org