Job Title: Sales Executive – Agriculture and Automotive Belts
Location: Industrial Area, Nairobi
Gross Salary: 26k + Incentives
Our client is a leading aftermarket supplier of agricultural, automotive and conveyer belts in Kenya.
They seek to hire a competent, organized and aggressive Sales Executive who will be tasked with selling the company’s products, client management, and complaint resolution.
The candidate must be flexible to travel all over the country.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Generate sales to achieve sales target
- Promote, sales and promote product visibility
- Responsible for preparing product quotations, site visits and coordinating client meeting
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Establish an effective and harmonious relationship with clients
- Writing and Submitting sales and customer visit report
- Bachelor of Business Management or related fields
- At least 1-2 years of sales experience preferably in Agricultural and Automotive spare parts
- Must be above 21 years of age
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizing skills, and customer management.
- Ability to work independently, self- driven and highly motivated.
- Knowledge of how to deal and cope with different types of personality, high emotional intelligence
- Professional poise and pleasing personality
- Willingness to travel anywhere in Kenya
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Agriculture and Automotive Belts) to email@example.com on or before Wednesday 16th June 2021.