Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Sales Executives positions for one of our clients.
Areas: Machakos, Mbale, Nandi, Homabay, Kapenguria and Busia
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assures the achievement of agreed sales and revenue targets through distributors, dealers and other partners that resell the products and services:
- Implements assigned action plans aimed at achieving sales and revenue targets including selling products and services primarily to outlets on the ground
- Closely monitors distributors/partners against anticipated sales revenue and ensures on-target performance is achieved
- Recruit new outlets and agents while monitoring stock levels both at distributor level and in the trade
- Work alongside distributors and their staff to carry out all the required activities to achieve set targets including the distribution of branding and promotion materials to enhance visibility
- Identifies gaps in the distribution chain and brings them to management attention for action
- Maintains sales records, prepares and submit sales reports as required
ensure consistent availability of products and services with a view to increase subscriber numbers and achieve revenue targets
- Develops strong relationships with acquired agents and outlets to ensure sensitivity to the customer’s needs, concerns and emerging requirements.
Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Minimum qualification is University Degree
- 6 months – 1 year work experience in retail sales within the FMCG industry will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of basic business principles
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com by 26th October 2021 clearly marking – “Sales Executive”.
(Please note that all applicants MUST indicate the name of the town when applying).