Advance your career today. Attend our sales and marketing training course.
Are you looking for sales and marketing training courses with certification that can help you get sales and marketing jobs quickly?
Are you a fresh graduate looking for a job? Sales and marketing is one of the most readily available professions in today’s job market.
Do you work in sales but don’t have a certificate for a sales professional course?
You can grow your career with this sales and marketing course.
This is a practical sales and marketing course in Nairobi. When you join our two-day training, you will acquire key sales skills which are in high demand by employers. The sales course certificate will also make you stand out in the very competitive sales and marketing job market.
Who Should Attend This Sales & Marketing Short Course?
This course is for you if:
- You are currently working in sales and marketing but don’t have practical training
- You are a fresh graduate and looking for a job.
- You are looking for a practical sales short course that will help you advance in your career.
- If you work in a job that involves hitting sales targets and interacting with clients i.e sales, marketing, client service, account management etc.
This is a very good course as it made me realize the fundamentals of sales and marketing beyond simply being knowledgeable about the products and services and looking to hit my targets. I can confidently say that I learnt the importance of also paying attention to a potential customer. – Rita (Sales Professional)
Watch Past Client Testimonials
Sales and Marketing Course Key Training Areas
When you join our sales training program you will be trained in the following key areas:
- Prospecting Power – Where to find more and better-qualified customers to talk about your product or service.
- Relationship Selling – How to build high levels of trust, rapport and credibility with each prospect
- Identifying Needs Accurately – How to ask good questions to learn exactly how and why your product or service is the ideal choice for this customer. The most important thing you can do as a salesperson is to uncover the true needs or problems of the prospect that your product can solve.
- Making Persuasive Presentations – Showing the customer clearly why he should buy your product or service now
- Overcoming Objections – How to deal effectively with the questions and concerns of the prospect that holds him or her back from buying.
- Closing the Sale – How to confidently ask the prospect to make a buying decision and take action.
- Getting Re-sales and Referrals – How to take such good care of your customers that they buy, buy again, and tell their friends to buy from you
It’s been a month since the training. I edited my CV and included the training certificate. I have sent my CV to five employers and have received two interview invites already. The training has helped me. – Kariuki (Sales Admin Executive).
As a telesales agent, the most important part for me was the section on making a sales pitch on phone. In the past, I had found it difficult to know whether the call I was making would be a successful lead. Now, I am in a better place thanks to you. Thank you for the detailed course – Michelle (Telesales Agent)
Duration & Venue
The sales and management course will be held online via live zoom for 2 days from 6 pm to 8 pm.
The next sales training will be on Wednesday 2nd June 2021.
Register your details below to receive more details on this.
Our sales and marketing training course is certified by NITA. We are a NITA authorised training institution. The training for the two days is at a sicounted fee of Kshs 2000, inclusive of a sales certificate.
To register for the training, fill in your details in the form below.
N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It’s FREE