Job Vacancies: Sales & Marketing Executives
About the job: Our client is a new ultra-modern start-up on a mission to create employment and deliver Superior Quality, Innovative roofing solutions in East Africa with Respect, Integrity and Excellent customer service.
Remuneration: Retainer + commission
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Achieve sales volumes as per budget while monitoring the market closely to provide regular reports and recommendations in respect to competitor strategy, products and prices.
- Responsible for day to day activities of the sales and customer support team.
- Coordinating and overseeing sales operation efforts and driving campaigns to deliver sales quota
- Receive customer feedback and complaints, liaise with concerned departments and follow up to ensure client complaint resolution and excellent customer service.
- Enhance and monitor online media accounts and consumer engagement through engaging content & brand building campaigns to ensure positive online presence.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports and leading meetings, teams and campaigns to deliver company objectives.
- Attend walk-ins and customers’ enquiries and provide detailed & accurate product/service information to customers to enable them make informed purchase decisions.
- Developing sales strategies and executing sales promotion plans as per the calendar.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, staff and other partners.
Desired Competencies & Skills
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant Field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, applications and internet-savvy.
- At least 2 Years’ sales experience in Mabati/Roofing industry.
- Experience and working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience preferred.
- Young spirited; energetic and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should submit their application quoting the expected salary and benefits to email@example.com not later than 15th October 2021 12:00 Noon.
Use the JOB TITLE as the SUBJECT.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.