Astral Aviation is a licensed cargo airline that acquired its Air Operators Certificate (AoC) and Air Service License (ASL) from the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority in 2001 and subsequently designated as a cargo airline, by the Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Kenya in November 2006. Operating safely in the blue skies of Africa for over 20 years, Astral Aviation provides reliable and cost-effective airfreight solutions using a combination of scheduled and charter flights within its intra-African and European networks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the companies’ strategic priorities and related business development goals and objectives.
- Deliver the company’s business and market growth objectives by promoting and selling tanks through direct sales, participating in promotions, client presentations, door to door sales, setting up and attending meetings with potential customers etc.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the company’s business and products by providing complete and accurate information to all customers and potential customers.
- Ensure all sales forms are correctly recorded and reported to the Sales Manager
- Forward to the company all payments and supporting documentations.
Proactively manage client relationships by identifying and escalating any queries, disputes or customer complaints to the Sales Manager
- Participate in all internal activities such as meetings, training etc. for the purposes of information/knowledge sharing, providing/ receiving relevant feedback, receiving relevant updates on business activities and products, furthering your knowledge of business procedures etc.
Maintain books and records clearly showing all inquiries, transactions and proceedings including any related transactions that have been undertaken and providing these books and records for inspection and review on a weekly basis.
Prepare and submit weekly reports, returns and other information relating to all sales and any business development carried out.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be a holder of a Diploma, Degree or undergraduate degree in any field of study.
- Minimum 3 years in sales of Pressed Tanks and Steel Structures
- Practical Sales Knowledge and experience.
- Must Currently be working and would be interested to move to a more challenging and wide scope work environment
- Good communication skills (basic English and Kiswahili)
Accountable: positively influences others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Builds relationships: establish and maintain positive internal and external working relationships; builds trust; anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the defined parameters.
- Effective communicator: communicate in a clear and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 18 September. 2021