Unit Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Position: Unit Manager
Duty Station: Nairobi
SANLAM LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY is growing its sales force and the following challenging position have arisen and candidates with requisite competencies and qualifications described below are hereby encouraged to apply
- Accountable for delivery of business plan targets including Revenue, Persistency, Productivity and Business Mix
- Acquisition of new clients for Retail, Corporate and SME
- -Recruitment and retention of Sale/Financial Advisor
- -Strategic thinking, identification and organise for events and meetings that will create prospecting platforms for Financial Advisors
- competitor activity and advise the business on opportunities/threats that are presented by such activities.
- -Retention of existing clients to ensure commercial viability of existing portfolio Accurately and timely generate productivity reports
- -Enforcement of performance management processes as specified by the business
- -Ensure regulatory compliance including Financial Advisor certification for COP
- A Degree/diploma in a business-related course or a sales experience in the insurance or banking sector is a must.
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Excellent data management skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Co-operative, assertive, team player and able to work independently and offer effective solutions.
- Ability to work and develop long term relationships.
- Good knowledge of life insurance.
Responsible, reliable, has leadership skills and business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
- A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record.
How to apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org