Location: Scanlab Nakuru
Industry: Medical Laboratory
Scanlab Nakuru is seeking to recruit a female phlebotomist.
The ideal candidate MUST have at least 2 years phlebotomy experience in a busy environment.
Substantial experience in pediatric phlebotomy will be an added advantage
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Timely collection of biological specimens from clients.
- Labeling, packaging and timely dispatching of biological specimens to the laboratory in accordance with good laboratory practice.
- Maintain adequate stock of phlebotomy supplies to ensure uninterrupted services.
- Attend to queries & demonstrate good public relations & customer care.
- Ensure safe disposal of biohazard waste.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Perform special female tests such as pap smears hvs.
- Working with radiologist and pathologist to perform procedures such as FNA and GUIDED BIOPSIES.
Qualification and Experience
- Phlebotomy certification.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Computer literate.
- Self driven with high level of integrity & ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Prior experience as a phlebotomist / customer care training / having worked in an accredited laboratory will be an added advantage.
- Candidate MUST be a female.
How to Apply
To apply, send your current detailed CV, names, contacts of 3 professional referees (including a current or former supervisor), current & expected salary email@example.com before 27th April 2021.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.