Execafrica Recruitment Limited was founded in 2019 with Recruitment Experts who have more than 15 years of combined experience in Recruitment, Executive Search, Headhunting and Manpower planning. We specialize in the provision of Human Capital Resource Solutions. We offer services in temporary and contract recruitment, permanent recruitment and bulk manpower recruitment across Kenya and East Africa; however, we have also handled recruitment engagements outside of our regional focus as well. Our scope also extends to include Training and payroll management.
OFFICE HOURS: Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
POSITION STATUS: Non-managerial staff
Reports to the Head of School
The school serves as a model primary school and early learning center where we develop and pilot educational interventions that form the basis of our work with under resourced local public primary schools in our rural district. The school administrator will be responsible for the daily academic related operations, managing internal communication system, managing school admission process, implementing and maintaining all office and school record-keeping systems, assisting in inventory and procurement, coordinate examination and assessment processes, Organize and facilitate a variety of educational or social activities, manage petty cash, assist in IT related activities and performs other duties as instructed by the superior.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all administrative and organizational support for the Academy and Early Learning Center, including organization, record keeping, scheduling, and asset management.
- Serves as primary contact for school-related inquiries, including emails, incoming and outgoing visitors and telephone calls; provides accurate information and courteously redirects inquiries to appropriate departments and conveys/records messages in a polite, friendly and efficient manner.
- Stays up-to-date on all organizational policies and procedures and ensures compliance therewith.
- Obtains, records and maintains all student records, including but not limited to registration/admission forms, attendance and academic data, participation records, and graduation/departure information; ensures all records are accurate, up-to-date, organized and consistently filed in both paper and database formats.
- Maintains adequate security for all personal student and family data.
- Organizes and manages the storage and distribution of all school supplies and maintain records of same, ensuring adequate supply upkeep and procurement consistent with organizational policies and procedures.
- Liaises with kitchen team to ensuring all student meals are prepared and delivered on time, including the tracking of meal consumption for impact purposes as required by the organization.
- Supports Head of School and Teachers to successfully complete all administrative tasks.
- Ensures strict adherence to standards of cleanliness, safety, hygiene, and security.
- Prepares documents ahead of internal meetings as directed (photocopying, binding, filing etc).
- Prepares documents for internal display on pin-boards or notice boards.
- Additional duties and administrative support as required and instructed in support of schools.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other relevant qualification from an accredited and recognized university.
- 3+ years work experience as a school administrator or office administrator.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent IT skills, with emphasis on database management and word processing.
- Strong commitment to teamwork and communication with ability to work independently and take initiative when appropriate.
- Highest attention to accuracy and detail.
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and works under pressure.
- Ability to maintain accurate, consistent and reliable records in digital formats to ensure effective reporting of up-to-date information.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with a diverse range of contacts, including students, families, teachers, leaders, partners and donors.
- Commitment to integrity and ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Exceptional time management skills, including ability to determine priorities and deal with conflicting deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible approach in service of organizational goals and programs.
- An incident-free Children’s Check and National Police Check (Certificate of Good Conduct) is a strict condition of employment and must be provided at time of hire and updated on request.
- Weekend and after-hours work is expected and required to meet organizational priorities.
- Occasional (in-country) travel may be required.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned to support coverage for colleagues who are absent, on holiday or personal leave.
Submit your CV and Application to [email protected]
Note: – Kindly indicate your salary expectation and notice on your CV.
Include the title of the position in the subject of the email
Closing Date : 30 July. 2021