We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
We are an increasingly sophisticated, highly intricate organization with many moving parts. Sanergy seeks accomplished, driven individuals who will make substantive contributions to the organization. We currently seek to recruit a Security Guard
Duties and Responsibilities
- Patrol plant/ premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, perimeter wall and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Escort individuals to specified locations and to provide personal protection.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- High School Certificate (KCSE),
- Diploma in a security related course.
- Recommendation letter from the chief(mandatory).
- Minimum one (1) years’ experience of working as a Security Guard.
- Police Good Conduct. Personal Skills and qualities.
- Handling insecure environment.
- Planning and delivering results.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 December. 2021