ICT Operator Job, IT Jobs Kenya May 2021,
Job Title: ICT Operator Grade 5
Job Location: Kitui
Reporting To The ICT Technician Grade 7, The ICT Operator Grade 5 Shall:
- Open computer laboratories for students and lecturers during class sessions and ensure the laboratories are closed after normal working hours for safety purposes.
- Conduct preventive maintenance by ensuring computers are cleaned by blowing dust for optimal functionality.
- Develop and maintain an ICT asset register for the computer laboratories for accountability purposes.
- Install and configure software and hardware for new computers to make them ready for use.
- Provide support to students and staff during practical sessions for ease of training and understanding.
- Diploma in Computer Studies/Sciences/Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized institution, with at least six (6) years working experience in a relevant field.
- Must be computer literate with detailed understanding of
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity.
How to apply
South Eastern Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to have current clearance certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Criminal Investigation Department (CID) and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications, in ten (10) copies, should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Administration and Human Resource Management
South Eastern Kenya University
P.O. BOX 170-90200,
The deadline for submitting application is Friday, 21st May, 2021. Applications received after this date will not be considered. Duly shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
SEKU is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.