We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
About the job
Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Senior Group Sales Agent.
In this role, you assist station with handling and negotiating QR groups and seats allocation in respect of company processes and sales strategy. You will generate groups’ revenue through sales actions and assist customers for all issues related to groups, allocation and negotiated space reservations. You will develop and increase sales contracts and prospects. You will participate the achievement of revenue budget and maintain QR quality services.
- Contribute to realization of Station Budget by increasing materialization and optimizing group sales.
- Report on other airlines practice (sales conditions) to management and recommend changes or action with proper justification.
- Listen to customer requirements; identify group segment and present appropriate solution to make revenue. Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers.
- Meeting and exceeding targets.
- Handle complete group process from the group quote to the creation and assist SEs follow up of the group requests with agents and HQ, and the monitoring of group figures.
- Follow up from the group creation to the contract sending and follow up of the materialization with penalties collection if any. Will also implement monitoring tools and follow monthly figures.
- Allocation process will also be handled in totally by this department. Allocation process consist in analyzing negotiated request and the number of seats requested per flight with Sales Manager, launching negotiated request through Q-allotment, action anticipated seats release as per SSE request and monitor seats materialization rate.
- Deliver high quality services and quality group revenue in respect with company strategies and guidelines.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- Minimizing costs and avoid revenue lost by optimizing seats management and releases.
- High School Qualification with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience
- Fares and ticketing exposure.
- Amadeus Awareness.
- Well versed with MS Office.
- Good English communication skills – spoken and written.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10 November. 2021