University of Nairobi Enterprises and Services (UNES) Limited
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – UNES/F&AD/SHRAO/05/2021
Contract Duration: Three Years with Three Months Probationary Period
The position is responsible for development of Human Resource Strategy, provide advice on Management of and providing leadership to implementation of Human Resource and support services like Facilities Management, Security, Records Management and Administration Services to achieve Company Strategic Objectives.
- Development and implementation of HR Manual, HR related Policies and Procedures
- Develop and implementation of Staff Development Framework in the organization.
- Leave Management
- Develop and implement staff retention programs.
- Manage employee disciplinary
- Supervise, coach, set targets and appraise staff
- Handling HR Related Administrative functions e.g medical scheme, loans and advances, gender mainstreaming, disability mainstreaming, ADA activities etc,
- A Degree in Human Resource or equivalent degree
- Post Graduate Qualification in Human resource management
- Membership to a professional body
- 5 years experience in a busy office, three of which as a Human Resource Officer
- Knowledge of Kenya Labour Laws and best industrial practices
- Possess good Interpersonal Skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Good Intermediation Skills
- Possess good analytical, oral and writing skills
- Be computer literate
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in the above position should submit the following through the recruitment portal:
- Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date
- Names of three referees with their contacts
Please follow this link to register and apply for this job:
Application Deadline: May 18, 2021
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
UNES does not require any payment in order to process your applications.
UNES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
WOMEN AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY