Job Title: Senior .NET Developer
Industry: Information Technology
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is an International Online Trading Company and they seek to hire a Senior .NET Developer to work remotely and support the Global team.
- Develop Real-Time Trading applications.
- Develop server side software using .NET, WCF, Entity Framework, SQL queries.
- To be responsible for design, code, unit tests, integration, bug fixing for relatively complex or large projects.
- Follow architectural guidelines and code standards within the company.
- Prepare technical design documents based on business requirements.
- Estimate time costs for development of software modules.
- Work with teams to re-engineer existing software.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in relevant areas e.g. Computer Science , ICT.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience With C# /.NET.
- Experience with a .NET framework version
- Experience with OOD/OOP and design patterns.
- Experience with modern source control tools and Agile software development (Git,GitHub,VSTS/TFS).
- Experience with ORM tools (such as Entity Framework/NHibernate).
- Experience with Web services, WCF, WPF (as a plus)
- Experience with ASP.NET / MVC
- Experience with MSSQL and SQL writing skills.
- Experience with developing complex systems – an advantage.
- Experience with designing and implementing REST APIs – an advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior .NET Developer – Remotely) to email@example.com on or before 30th September 2021.